Air Conditioning Maintenance
With Our Maintenance Plans have a Peace of Mind
Our air conditioner maintenance agreement provides you with regular system maintenance and service. It’s a twice-annual planned check-up. We come out and inspect your A/C System to make sure everything is running properly. Our Air Conditioner Maintenance agreement is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the Federal Government Energy Star recommendations. An Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan will keep your unit running at its peak and help you avoid costly repairs in the future. We highly recommend learning more about how our AC Maintenance Plans can save you money!
• Verify thermostat operation
• Check temperature splits at unit and in house (return and supply)
• Inspect Wiring
• Tighten electrical connections
• Clean/Replace air filters (customer supplied)
• Measure suction & head pressure
• Inspect relays
• Inspect contactors
• Inspect fused disconnect for wear
• Wash outdoor coil
• Measure line voltage at start up
• Inspect start capacitor
• Check amp draws for indoor/outdoor motors & compressor
• Inspect indoor & outdoor motor and compressor run capacitors
• Check indoor coil, if accessible. ( Cleaning extra )
• Vacuum inside of blower cabinet
• Flush condensate drain line, if accessible
• Check electric heat
• Check safety switches
• Check motor bearings
• Oil motor
Call Us Today 305-879-9704
How the AC Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning / heating system and my pocketbook?
1. Two annual check-ups of your heating and cooling system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather, especially Arizona’ summer heat. The agreement expires one year after the date it is purchased and provides two planned check-ups during that year – spring and fall.
2. It comes with a one year “warranty” on repairs to the heating / cooling system. If the same part fails within the year, it’s at our expense, not yours.
3. Our Performance Guarantee. Once we’ve tuned-up your heating / cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won’t be charged a cent for labor.
4. You receive a 10% discount for repairs Over time of the service Agreement, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
5. The Senior Discount. Seniors receive an additional 5% off air conditioner / heating system repairs, for a total of 15%.
6. You save on system replacement. When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a 10% discount.
* Exception: If a repair is covered under the manufacturer warranty, that warranty applies.
** Performance Guarantee qualification details: Repairs noted by technician during service but declined by customer do not qualify. Should the system being serviced fail within thirty days of that service for a reason we did not document, you are not charged the labor to make the repair. Fmh Hvac will repair the unit and waive the labor charges and diagnostic fee. The Performance Guarantee is not valid on systems that are 10 years or older.
Systems replaced before 7/1/04 do not qualify.